How do I charge my Karma?
Karma can be charged using any micro-USB cable, but we give you one in the package anyway.
- Find the power button on the side of your Karma Go.
- Locate the small port next to it.
- Take the small end of the micro USB cable.
- Plug it into the Karma Go port.
- Grab the USB end of your cable.
- Plug it into any type of USB socket/port.
If your Karma isn't charging after you plug it into a USB hub take the cord out, turn it over and plug it in again. You want to make sure the gold bars on the cord line up with the bars in your port.
It's fairly simple, about the same as most of your other gadgets.
Last updated March 14, 2017