How Karma works
Kick off with Karma Go.
This tiny box is what makes the magic happen.
Karma Go grabs a cellular connection out of thin air and turns it into your own personal WiFi signal, anywhere you are. Genius.Buy Now for $149
Pick how you want to pay for data.
Switch between either style, or cancel at anytime. You’re the one who calls the shots.
Buy data that doesn’t expire at $14/GB and add more when you run low.
- Data you buy never expires
- $14 a GB ($9.90/GB with bulk options)
- Speeds around 6-8Mbps, highs of 25Mbps
- Get 8 personal devices online at a time
Lighter usage, pop-up work sessions, occasional travel, backup internet, and more.
Pay $50 a month and get online as much as you need.
- No data caps
- Cancel anytime
- Speeds up to 5Mbps
- Get 3 personal devices online at a time
Heavier usage, streaming, downloading, GIFing, worry-free browsing and more.
Feel good about no contracts, no hidden fees, and no fine print. Tackle more, worry less.
Dive into some FAQ’s
Karma Go runs on 4G LTE with support for Sprint Spark and fallback to CDMA (3G) on Sprint.
4G LTE Speeds
- Download: 6-8Mbps with peaks up to 25Mbps
- Upload: 2-3Mbps
CDMA Speeds (for when LTE isn't available)
- Download: 0.6-1.4Mbps with peaks up to 3.1Mbps
- Upload: 0.35-5Mbps
- Tri-band device
- Supports LTE CAT3
- 2.9 inches wide
- 2.9 inches tall
- 0.47 inches deep
- 220 hours standby time
- 5 hours internet usage
- 1500mAh Lithium-ion battery
- 2.3 ounces / 56 grams