Frequently Asked Questions
For travelers with a multi-country itinerary, Karma Voyage Internet can bring substantial savings because travelers would not need to purchase multiple SIM cards-one for each country.
Please note these are data-only plans, and you cannot make voice calls from your mobile phone dialer while using the Karma Voyage Internet CDMAS SIM even on iPhone or Android devices.
● iPad Air, Air 2, Air Refresh, Mini 3, Mini 4, iPad 9.7”, Pro 10.5”, Pro 11”, Pro 12.9”
● Sprint version of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and above.
● Sprint version of LG G7 Fit, G8 ThinQ and above.
● Sprint version of any Motorola G7, G7 Power, G7 Play.
● Sprint version of Google Nexus 5, 6, 6P and later.
● Sprint version of the Google Pixel, Pixel XL and later.
2. Please note that if you reset your device, the device will default to “Disable Roaming.” In that situation, you will need to enable the Roaming setting again in your settings in order to use Karma Voyage Internet.
3. Please power-cycle your device (that means turn your device off and power it back on).
Also if you have an iPhone or Android device, you may also need to update your device.
1. Find a WiFi zone for your device for basic connectivity.
2. Dial ##873283# and press enter. If you have any data connectivity, then your device should update.
3. We recommend for customers to update their device before leaving the US.